Sunday, October 12, 2008

baby



this is why im confused..

about myself and about life.

he makes me selfless... to me, people are like chemicals. or something. by themlves they are stable but when put together they react. or blow up. love more than people are like that. i feel i'm at a constant state of confusion. i know exactly what i want. but being around this person makes everything different. its true what they say. even though i thought it was all bullshit. i blinked and its sunday night. ill be waiting over a month to be all of me again. i compare a.s. to my nyc trips. they come around once in a while, and the whole time your there you know its going to be over but just for a little while you can pretend that is your life. the life you wake up thinking about that someday maby you can lucky enough to have it. dont we all deserve that? the life we think about when we wake up... like nyc, things around me, weather, drinks, people remind me of a.s. so for now i'll wait. forgetting the passion in the meantime but when he comes back i will pretend, if only for a little while, that i have the life i want. not just for a day.

-c

1 comment:

Jessi Huey said...

wow.. this post brings a tear to my eye.. cause I was sad before and this is so true.... idk its just really true