Sunday, September 21, 2008

inspiration,


not to sound like a hp commercial, but i'm constantly looking for inpiration in everything. Im most often inspired by plays and movies, well mostly plays. I feel kind of lost when i'm not inspired. i suppose most people do. im also trying this thing where im not a bitch to everyone for no reason, i tend to do that alot.. but anywhoozer, im suuper excited for my photo shoot with Jessi Huey taken by Mary Miles. its been forever since the last. I love having my picture taken.. i pretty much love being in the spot light in general. it kills me knowing that someday i might not be on stage b/c my skill saddly doesnt match my passion. but im not here to complain. okay i have algebra 2 book calling my name so ima peace out.. oh yeah, here's a picture from a former Jessi Christy photo shoot. enjoi :]

1 comment: